Yes I managed to do it again!!! Recycled more Christmas cards :) My stash is getting bigger and I'm feeling quite encouraged by this.
Not only am I getting those cards done but I'm also using stickers that hardly stick anymore...and bits of papers left from tons of previous projects. And even doing this my scrap pile doesn't seem to diminish. At least I know that I'm finally using my stuff! And that was a big resolution for me this year.
You can watch the process of how I turned 3 cards into those :)
As mentioned in the videos I use premade card bases that I have had also for years! My god the stuff that we hoard... or I should say "I" hoard!!!
- Crafting from the heart challenge blog - Anything goes
- The papergirls challenge - Patterned paper - used a lot of little scraps
- Crafty hazelnuts patterned paper - Patterned paper
- Christmas cards all year round - Snowflakes - I used snowflakes in 3 of the 5 cards
- Crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge - using the anything goes option
That's it for me today. Hope you have a fab Monday.