New release images from Sandra Caldwell


Hello everyone!  There's a brand new release over at Sandra Caldwell  and it's a double one because Sandra took a short break :)

I had the chance to play with gift box kitty and that was just perfect to make a layout in my ABC journal to introduce the newest member of our family!  I still don't have it but should in a few days now.

I have made a video of the process you can see it here:


And here is what it looks like.  Since I was working in a book I didn't want to use too much wet media because the paper is not the best for that sort of application.  But I still did put a bit of dylusion paint down as my base.  I also used some archival ink to stamp and make marks.

The cute image was colored with my copics and then fussy cut out.
 Here is the 2nd image that I worked with. The video of that process will be shown on Sunday.

This journaling was done with the super cute image BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!  And I used my envelope journal to make this.  I have been working since last summer on this journal and I would really really like to complete it finally!!!!!  And move on to other journals.
The background to this page is done in panpastel.  I added some washi tape, some book paper as well.  I colored the image with my copics and fussy cut it out.  The stamps were done using stamplorations stamps.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
to be updated



I hope you all have a fabulous Friday!!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. SUPER work on BOTH projects Vicky, love your colouring.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky, both the journals are adorable. Looks like you got some new trouble at your house, hehe. Congrats on your new furbaby.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10