Turtle Hippo -JOOTB

Hello!!!!!! YAY it's Friday and I'm hoping that this weekend is better than last weekend and that we have some sun... more of it!!!

So today I'm here to share with you a journaling out of the box and I had lots of fun doing this with the very new release image from Sandra Caldwell.  You can find them here.

I made a video of the process and you can find it here:




I used a cereal box cardboard for the backing of this and it's a bigger journaling card.
I used some fabulous die cuts that were sent to me from Diane.  I also added some lace from my stash.  The image was colored with my copics and fussy cut.  The sentiment was handwritten and then cut out but I found the sentiment online and thought it was PERFECT for this.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Craft rocket challenges - Anything goes
  2. Crafty creations challenges - anything goes
  3. The crafty addicts - Anything goes - humorous
  4. ttcrd - Anything goes
  5. Inky Mess - anything goes mixed media
Sure hope you like what I made and that you have a fabulous weekend.

Hugs

Comments

  1. BRAVO, Vicky!
    What a super fun and lovely card!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun, fabulous colouring, great sentiment, Wonderful page.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! TFS your process video! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful project with a funny image. The sentiment is great.

    Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

    Hugs
    Alex
    *DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#39 – Anything goes}
    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#7 – Cool wet – A small cooling / refreshment due?}
    Alex' Kreative Seite


    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful journal and thanks for the video. Great inspiration with this image.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10