Steampunk Silly

Hello everyone!  I'm hosting a challenge over at Sandra Caldwell FB page it's all about Steampunk!  And she put 6 yes 6 images for sale at 1/2 off!!!  Including 2 new release!!!

I have made a few videos that will be airing in the following days but one is on today.  I made a JOOTB (journaling out of the box) here is the video if you want to see that one.  This shows me using the gorgeous Bearly a Steampunk that you can find here.
And here are 2 cards that I made.  There were some birthdays coming up and even if I didn't use birthday sentiments I thought they were perfect for those b-day.

The 1st one is using a digi that Sandra created for this challenge.  She offered it to me the day that my baby Max passed.  I told her how much it meant to see this kitty since I had just lost mine.  Sandra gave me the biggest surprise of all by naming the digi after my baby!  So here is Steampunk Kitty Max.  I colored him like my tabby kitty.  And I'm giving this card to my oldest son for his birthday next week.  He loves cats and I'm sure that this will mean a lot to him as well.
The paper that I used for this make is from Bobunny I think.  I'm losing track of my papers lol.  I used a sentiment that I thought was quite fitting with this little guy and I fussy cut the image and the sentiment.  The image was colored with my copics as well as some coloring pencils and Chameleon pens.

Here is the 2nd card that I made this time using Full body Steampunk hippo that you can find here.
The papers that I used for this card are from a pack of scraps from AC Moores and some scraps from my desk.  I also added a sentiment found online.  I fussy cut the image and it was colored with my new Chameleon pens.  I really love those pens.  I added some wood gears to finish it off.  Since there were 2 corners that felt blank I added some stamping for those.

I'm entering those cards in the following challenges:

  1. Alphabet challenge blog - D is for Decoupage
  2. jw scrap shack - Anything goes
  3. Qkr stampede - Feminine card or anything goes - ok you might not believe me but the hippo card was for an amazing friend the godmother of my oldest son.  I thought she would love the sentiment!  And she did :)  So it was for a women.
  4. 2craftycrittercrazies - Anything goes with a critter
  5. Shopping our stash - Back to basic fussy cut - did that for both cards.
Hope you have a great weekend!  Here the weather is dreary but at least I will be able to craft!!!  Miss it!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Love your makes Vicky, they are fab...Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all awesome. Thank you for joining us at Jo’s Funday Friday Challenge . Good luck with your entry.
    Angie DT for  http://jwscrapshack.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Vicky! Beautiful coloring...fabulous papers and I love the sentiment on the the 2nd card! Sorry about your fur baby! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    Brenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous steampunk designs. Thanks for entering our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies.
    hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards, both are great. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great collection of steampunk cards Vicky. I love the images you have used. Thank you for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of these are fun and fabulous.. I am sorry to hear about your baby.. Crying along with you. How nice of Sandra to name this image after Max... Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JSS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards for our challenge. Thanks for joining the back to basics challenge at Shopping our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great creations . TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10