Saturday, May 6, 2017

Steampunk Silly

Hello everyone!  I'm hosting a challenge over at Sandra Caldwell FB page it's all about Steampunk!  And she put 6 yes 6 images for sale at 1/2 off!!!  Including 2 new release!!!

I have made a few videos that will be airing in the following days but one is on today.  I made a JOOTB (journaling out of the box) here is the video if you want to see that one.  This shows me using the gorgeous Bearly a Steampunk that you can find here.
And here are 2 cards that I made.  There were some birthdays coming up and even if I didn't use birthday sentiments I thought they were perfect for those b-day.

The 1st one is using a digi that Sandra created for this challenge.  She offered it to me the day that my baby Max passed.  I told her how much it meant to see this kitty since I had just lost mine.  Sandra gave me the biggest surprise of all by naming the digi after my baby!  So here is Steampunk Kitty Max.  I colored him like my tabby kitty.  And I'm giving this card to my oldest son for his birthday next week.  He loves cats and I'm sure that this will mean a lot to him as well.
The paper that I used for this make is from Bobunny I think.  I'm losing track of my papers lol.  I used a sentiment that I thought was quite fitting with this little guy and I fussy cut the image and the sentiment.  The image was colored with my copics as well as some coloring pencils and Chameleon pens.

Here is the 2nd card that I made this time using Full body Steampunk hippo that you can find here.
The papers that I used for this card are from a pack of scraps from AC Moores and some scraps from my desk.  I also added a sentiment found online.  I fussy cut the image and it was colored with my new Chameleon pens.  I really love those pens.  I added some wood gears to finish it off.  Since there were 2 corners that felt blank I added some stamping for those.

I'm entering those cards in the following challenges:

  1. Alphabet challenge blog - D is for Decoupage
  2. jw scrap shack - Anything goes
  3. Qkr stampede - Feminine card or anything goes - ok you might not believe me but the hippo card was for an amazing friend the godmother of my oldest son.  I thought she would love the sentiment!  And she did :)  So it was for a women.
  4. 2craftycrittercrazies - Anything goes with a critter
  5. Shopping our stash - Back to basic fussy cut - did that for both cards.
Hope you have a great weekend!  Here the weather is dreary but at least I will be able to craft!!!  Miss it!!!

Hugs

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest