Rose

Hello everyone!  There's a brand new challenge over at The East Wind and it's perfect for this time of year (with Mother's day in North America).  So the challenge is all about Mother's or Women.  So perfect time to use the wonderful freebie that Unky drew for those that are registered to the newsletter!

I made a video of my process of playing in my alphabet book.
For this if you don't want to watch the video I used some neocolor crayons.  I had so much fun using them and should really use them more often!!!

The image was colored with my copics and then I fussy cut it out.  The sentiment was found online.  I put it on a word document and then printed it out.  I did some doodling and this is really rare for me, but I loved how it turned out!

I'm entering this journaling page in the following challenges:

  1. Alphabet challenge blog - D is for Decoupage
  2. Colour crazy challenge - Crazy color challenge
That's it for this post but there's another one coming up!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. I love how it has turned out too, it's wonderful, love the colours.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever card. Love the coloring. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Colour Crazy Challenge blog. Good luck!

    Jane DT for  https://colour Crazy Challenge.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic image and gorgeous coloring, I love how you added the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab hair do, reminds me of the beehives I saw on my way to school in the 60's!
    So pleased you linked up at Alphabet Challenge blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10