Owl be Elvis

Hello everyone!  It's FRIDAY!!!  WOOOHOOO I'm so very happy about that!  I'm very much looking forward to crafting this weekend!!!  Hopefully LOTS of it.

Today I'm here to share with you a brand new image from Sandra Caldwell that you can find in the shop here on Etsy.  The one that I used is called Owl be Elvis

To make this card I used some papers from my stash (got lots and didn't mark what it was down).  The sentiment was stamped using small alphabet stamps.  I put the little owl on a wobble so that he shakes shakes shake :)  The image itself was colored with my Chameleon pens.  Still learning how to use them!

I always have trouble making masculine cards but I think this one came out pretty good!

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
  1. Crafting-with-friends - Anything goes
  2. The sisterhood of crafters  - the letter "b" - bird, birthday and bubbles on the paper!
  3. The crafty addicts - Use a die cut/ anything goes - so anything goes here...
  4. 2 crafty critter crazies - anything goes with a critter on it
  5. Shopping our stash - back to basic do fussy cutting, that's what I did for the owl as well as for the sentiment.
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a great Friday!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Such a cute creation Vicky! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘The Letter B’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little owl is adorable. Great idea to make him wobble. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood's "The Letter B" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicky, our challenge for this month is Use A die Cut/ Anything Goes. I pretty love your card, pretty awesome for a masculine card.
    Thanks for sharing in The Crafty Addicts Challenge, hope to see you again.
    Rebecca, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny, Vicky! This is just perfect for our Anything Goes critter challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month. Thank yo so much for joining in and supporting our new challenge. I hope we're going to see you regularly. :-D
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card with this little owl! Thank you so much, Vicky, for joining the challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies that we are sponsoring! Good luck with your entry!
    We have a Monthly Challenge blog Fabrika Fantasy Digis, and we would love to invite you to join us there too.
    DigiClub - You can get as many images as you like
    Facebook Group - Fun contests and free digis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cool birthday card. Thanks for entering our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies.
    hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Vicky: I apologize for this late comment to your fabulous card but I had family over my house to celebrate this weekend.
    I love this Owl image, never seen it before but thank you for the info about where to get it.
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you play again next time.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10