Give me coffee!!!

Yeah that is me most of the time lol.  I decided to use the opportunity of the great challenge over at Oddball FB group   which is always anything goes with an Oddball image to make one of the Memo pad books that I gave to my colleagues for Christmas.  The image that I used for this one is image 325.  I just love this super cute little rabbit.

You can see a video here of the inside of this cute album and an example of how it was made.

It's all done with recycled envelopes that were gelli printed.

I used my copics to color this sweet image and then fussy it out.  The sentiment was found on google by searching for Coffee quotes.

I'm entering this make in the following challenges:

  1. Open-minded crafting fun - Stitching real or faux - it's real done with my sewing machine.  I use this technique to make sure that the 2 envelopes that I'm using are really STUCK together for good.
  2. Creative knockouts - Anything goes
  3. Dlart-thankful-thursday-challenge-195 - anything goes
  4. Little miss muffet challenges - Anything goes
  5. Southern girls challenge - anything goes
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a wonderful New Year day with your families!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. this is very nce!
    Happy New Year!
    hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ
    ≽Ü«≼

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome creation. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at O.M.C.F.C.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coffee memo book is adorable! Love that sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha I know that feeling. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10