I have made some mother's day cards today thinking that when I return to work this week there might be some requests. The one that I'm about to share with you used a handmade embellishment that I made today. I also made 2 sets (one yellow and one pink) to put in my etsy store. You can find them here and here.
And here is the mother's day card that I made. I used an image from Nicecrane to make this. It's a precolored image.
I used my Quickutz die for this. I used some seam binding that I distressed. The paper is from Blush by My mind's eye.
I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:
- jwscrapshack - Mother's day
- Simply create too - Ladies only
- The stamping boutique challenge blog - Mother's day
- Creative knockouts - Lots of layers
- Mods quad challenge - Mother's day
That's it for me for today! Hope you had a great week.