Anyway here are some other Christmas cards that I made using some fabulous images from Oddball part of the new release!!! They are just FABULOUS.
For the 1st one I decided to make it for a couple that added 2 new puppies to their family this year. I'm pretty sure that this image wasn't supposed to be used in this way but I thought the bones were just PERFECT!!!! The image on that one is image 351
I didn't have the background paper that would fit this so I made it using a lot of little paw stamps that were just sitting in my stash! I also added some little puffy stickers. The sentiment was found using google. The image was colored using my copics.
For the 2nd one I thought this would make a wonderful boy's card and that's what I did this is the card that I sent to my little nephew who will be turning 5 in 2017. The image for that one is Image 352
The paper is from the Bobunny elf collection. I used some puffy sticker border and 2 flat back pearls. The image was colored with my copics and I added some stickles to the hat.
The next card is for my little niece. Needed something special for her as well. And when I saw the image 353. It was just PERFECT for this card. I added her name of course as the 1st one on the list and then the other family members :) thought it really completed this and made it personal.
The paper is again bobunny - elf collection (the rest from the previous card). The red one is the backing of stickers from the dollarstore! (YAY for recycling). The little gifts are shaker stickers. The image was colored with my copics and again I used soem stickles on the hat.
And finally I made this card for a friend that I adore. I figured she would appreciate the image and the colors. Here it's image 355.
For this card I used paper is from Keeping Cozy Echo Park as well as Little Yellow bicycle. I used a Martha Stewart paper punch. I used a little bit of lace as well. The snowflakes are K &cie stickers. The image was colored with my copics and I added some gell roll pen to the wings and stars. The sentiment is from Create with TLC and I put some distress ink all around it.
I hope these will have inspired you.
I'm entering them in the following challenges:
- Addicted to stamps-challenge - Holiday
- Christmas at sweet stampin challenge blog - Anything Christmas - I thought the paw one was good as it involved actual stamping
- The maleroom challenge blog - Christmas - I'm entering the little bear that is for my little nephew :) a small little man
- Crafty creations challenges - Masculine - the little card with the bear for my nephew
- Cardz 4 guyz - Christmas animals - well could have entered the paw ones... but figured you would prefer to see an animal hence the little bear being entered.
- Dis digi designs challenge - Traditional Christmas colors - figured my little niece cards fit in that :)
That's it for me for today. I hope that I will be feeling better and off to work!!!!