The East Wind - In the Pink

It's already time for a new challenge over at The East Wind and this time it's about Pink for Breast cancer.

This is a subject that is close to my heart because my mom suffered from Breast Cancer and well I should be having check ups more often but... well life gets in the way and I end up with lots of excuse why I'm not going.

So there's a great freebie this month and it's perfect for this challenge.

I decided to use this image in my alphabet scavenger journal.  I haven't  used it much and need to try to do so.  But the Breast was perfect for the B.

I used the raspberry distress ink on this and sprayed it with water to make the drips.  The image was colored with my copics and the sentiment well it was just FABULOUS for this. And so very true for all of us women!

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Alphabet challenge blog - P for Pretty in pink
  2. Time out challenges - Breast cancer
That's it for this post but there's another one coming soon

Hugs

Comments

  1. Great that you guys at East Wind are also having the great cancer theme, it's an important cause! Your alphabet journal seems like a great project, I haven't heard about such before. Thanks for inspiration and thanks for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so true!! I'm pretty ample in the 'bust' department so totally agree with this one! This is a fantastic project and love the woman image you have, especially with how she is coloured. So very glad you shared this with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats for winning a prize at Time Out, see our blog for details x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway