More new release from Oddball

Well when I posted this week that there were lots of new release over at Oddball I wasn't lying!  Here are a bunch more that I just HAD to play with.

If there are some that you want don't forget that you can get 10% off by using the code DTVICKY10.

I used some by doing just some layering of digital image on a digital paper!  I love when you can do this.  It makes it super fast to make a card or layout.

The 1st one that I will share with you is the one using the new background digi stamp Quilted pattern you can get this at 1$$$$  and if you use the code that's 0.90$ that is crazy cheap right?!?


I wanted this card to be very neutral.  So I printed off the digital image with the background made as well as with the sentiment already on it.  I then layered the card base with a black cardstock and a grey one and VOILA a card all made!  Super easy and fast.

The next digital project was more of a layout.  As you know if you follow me on youtube or on here, I have been struggling to get my calendar finished for my grandma.  So this fabulous background was perfect for another month.  This is using the Handdrawn stars and bubbles this one is also only 1$

I changed the color of the image in word to make it more yellowish.  I used a background digital paper.  And once it was printed, I used wink of stella on the stars to give them added shine.  I used a sharpie around all the edges and that's it!

Then there's a new CUTIE image that you can find here.  And this one was just FABULOUS for February because of the little heart.  I also thought that because that little fox was sleeping he would look awesome on top of the calendar and I think I was right!

The papers were left over from my stash as were the stickers and the little hearts are a little ribbon that I cut to use just a portion of it.  The fox was colored with my copics and fussy cut.

Finally I have a journal (junk journal) - altered clutch purse that is started.  And that will be all about skulls.  I have made a video to share the clutch.  You can check out my channel to see it.  I will have more coming up as well.  So this image was just perfect for a journaling page.  I found some paper that I had in my stash that would fit in that size.  I cut it a bit but not that much.  It's from a set from October afternoon and yes it was being hoarded... love that halloween paper!


The image was colored with my copics and I used some chalk for the sky as well as the grass.  The sentiment is a sticker that I purchased at Michaels on special after Halloween a few years back... yes yes I know hoarder!  But at least now it will be for my journal.  It was just hard to use and lose because I love it.  Now I have a place for it.

So those are all my new makes with that fabulous new release!  You really have to go and check out the store.

I'm entering in the following challenges:
My little fox calendar page:
Crafting with an attitude - Anything goes
Crafty ribbons challenge - Animal magic - the ribbon is the ribbon of hearts (it really does come in a roll and is made of satin)
Moving along with the times - Cute animals

My journaling page with skulls:
Star stampz - Spooky or cute Halloween
Mod squad challenge - Halloween fun
Left of center challenges - Halloween

That's it for me!  Hope you have a fabulous Friday and a crafty weekend!

Hugs



Comments

  1. Fabulous cards! Love the little fox and the awesome heart ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your journaling page and those skulls!! Eek, great Halloween card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie, Challenge Host.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10