Good friends - Oddball FB midway point July

Hello!  It's Thursday!  And I don't know about you but I'm ready for this week to be over with... it's been such a LONG week and busy and I have been staying late this week because of our year end... I'm so very tired.

Anyway you are not here to hear that right?!? I'm sharing with you a journaling out of the box that I did for the Oddball FB challenge of July.  You can find the image that I used here.

The paper that was used as a background was stamped and stenciled while making other projects.  And I thought it was the perfect color for this image!!!! I also founs a sentiment that I thought was just PERFECT for this.  The image was colored with my copics.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Fabnfunky challenges - Add a sentiment
  2. Inspiration destination challenge blog - Anything goes
  3. Word art wednesday - Anything goes
  4. Crafty sentiments - Anything goes
  5. Digi choosday - For the girls
That's it for me for today!!!! Hope you like this and you use your left over paints!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. how sweet is this love it thanks for playing along with us at http://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk/
    Jacki ♥
    (Digi Choosday DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun!!! I love your card!!! Is great. Thanks for joining we us at Digi Choosday. Romina dt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great make hun. Thanks for joining us in our For the Girls challenge at Digi Choosday
    Anjie (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway