Aurora Siesta IV - The East Wind


Hello everyone!!!  There's a brand new image today over at The East Wind.  And it's just stunning as all the images are.  When I saw it I knew right away the background that I wanted to use this on!!

I had taken a class at Scrapbook Centrale (a local store) and used the left over paints that I had on a journal page.  This page was still pending in my journal.

You can see my process in the video here:

Because I wanted the background to still show I used my Silk paints on top of this little journaling because silk paints are transparent.

I added some sprays from Heidi swap as well.  The doodling was done using my faber castell pitt pens and the sentiment and flower in black were done using some stamps.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and then fussy cut.
I'm entering this little journaling in the following challenges:

  1. Crafting with an attitude - anything goes
  2. Crafty-girls-creations - Anything goes
  3. Digital delights by louby lootips - Anything goes
  4. Little miss muffet challenges - Anything goes
  5. Country view challenges -Make your own background
  6. Your scrapbookplace- Anything goes :)

Have a great day everyone!!!  It's Friday!!!! :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. Vicky it is a real pleasure to put my DT hat on and leave you some love here! Smiles.

    Thank you so much for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Stamps and good luck!

    Hugs,
    Karen.DT.xx
    www.kernowdesigns.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I love this mixed media piece. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting with an Attitude. Sue DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10