Scribbles Challenge- Show some heart

Hello!  It's time for a new challenge over at Scribbles Designs Challenge.  This time the challenge is about showing some heart!!!!  So I thought this was the PERFECT opportunity to make some little valentine card for my little niece and nephew!!!

For the 1st make I'm sharing my little nephew's card.  He totally loves cars and trucks so this was a no brainer I just had to creat with the great Hearts Truck.  I did it on a smaller card than what I usually use because I wanted to avoid extra cost.  I tend to send big cards and it's costing me a lot in postage... so I will try this year to make them smaller and send some more often instead!!!


The paper was some left over that I had from last year.  I added some washi tape and the image was colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
  1. Drs designs blog - Heart to hearts
  2. Fab n funky challenges - For a child
  3. Great impressions stamps - Valentine
That's it for me for today!!!  So happy it's Friday!!!

Hugs


Comments

  1. Brilliant little card. How sweet! Thanks for joining us for the 'for a child' challenge at Fabnfunkychallenges.
    Catherine x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is LOADS of fun, Vicky! ;) LOVE the fabulous image and layout--a wonderful creation! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Love that fun truck! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little card. I like how it looks like the truck is riding on the strip of ribbon. Thank you for playing along with us at DRS Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That really sweet Vicky. Thanks for joining in the fun with us for our 'For A Child' challenge at Fab 'n' Funky. Look forward to seeing you again soon. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card. Thanks for joining the DRS designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that fun image! Great design and super fun card! Thanks for sharing it with us in the DRS Designs Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10