I have been watching lots of videos on Youtube and wanting to play with new techniques and finally got around to it during the holidays. I have put some paint on newspapers that I got from my friend Monique Van Dijk to wrap the fab canvas that I purchased from her.
I also recycled a bunch of toilet paper rolls :) Yup it's a great use for all those little rolls!!! And with a family of 6 I can honestly say that we go through LOTS.
You can find the video of the flip through on my Youtube channel here. And you can purchase my little album in my etsy store here
Here are the look of the album
I'm entering this in the following challenges:
- Sassy studio designs - Do you recycle
- Lemon shortbread challenge - Anything goes
- Crafty gals corner challenges - anything goes
- Inspiration destination challenge blog - Anything goes
- The paper shelter - Anything goes
- Sweet stamps blog - anything but a card
- 2creative chicks - Anything goes
- Tuesday throwdown - anything goes
That's it for me for today!!! I wish you all a fabulous New Year!!!