The East Wings - Wings

Hello everyone!  There's a totally GORGEOUS new release image over at The East Wind it's the fab Wings!

It's such a tranquil image and sad as well that it would be perfect for sympathy cards.

The paper that I used to make this is from Bobunny - Enchanted collection.  I really love this paper I find it super elegant!

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment was made by me.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Crafting with an attitude - Anything goes
  2. Crafty-girls-creations - Anything goes
  3. Cute card thursday - anything goes
  4. Digital delights by loubylootips - anything goes
  5. Inspiration destination challenge blog - Anything goes
Hope you like this!  And hope you have a great Friday.  I'm very excited that it's the weekend.... I'm totally going to rest lol it's been a long week.... feels like 2 when you are starting a new job!!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Gorgeous image. Your card is just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an effective image. Very beautiful card. Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very precious card. Lovely colouring.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Good luck. xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card - thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls Creations.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation hun, love the papers & sentiment just perfect

    Thank you for sharing with us at Digital Delights for our 'ATG' challenge, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10