Karleigh Sue Challenge - Kraft

It's time already for a new challenge over at Karleigh Sue and this time around it's about Kraft!

For making this make I used the fabulous Under construction.  I just love this image because I totally adore making stuff and working with tools so I totally can associate myself with this image.

I decided to make something in my journal.... what a surprise right?!? :)   But I didn't paint the background I decided to use some papers from Market special paper.  I also used my Couture embossing folder for this.  I added some black dots for the nails.
I did some embossing with couture embossing.  The die cut used with the sentiment is from fancy tags 2.  I used some vintage photo on it.  All the screws and bolts were done with some toilet paper in some molds that I add.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with copics.   I used a sentiment from Create with TLC which is perfect for this journal.

I'm entering this little journaling in the following challenges:

  1. Die cuttin divas - Anything goes
  2. Lil red wagon - Embossing
  3. Simon says stamp blog - anything goes
  4. Joe's scrap shack - Anything goes
  5. Glitter n sparkle challenge blog - Anything goes
That's it for me for today.  hope you have a great day.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Great project!! Love your embossing!! The digi image colouring is amazing. thanks for playing along with us at Little Red Wagon this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful journal cover, love the little nuts and bolts you have made, thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous journal cover Vicky! The image is so cute and I love the embossed panel.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, Thank you for entering the Glitter N Sparkle Blog challenge x DT Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the journal cover...very creative and very appropriate for a journal! Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10