Sparkle and Glitter progressive challenge - Reminder August

Well I hope that you had played with us over at Sparkle and glitter progressive challenge in the month of July because if you did you got a fabulous little image that is just perfect for the Summer!!!!

If you missed out you can find this image in the store here.

I thought she would be totally perfect for the end of my camping vacation book!  So here it is.


I added some project life tags to this and one that I journaled on.  Of course we had way more luggage then that to bring back.... but our head was filled with memories and pictures.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.

I'm entering this little summer mouse i the following challenges:

  1. Carabbie moments of craft - Anything goes/summer fun
  2. Shopping our stash - use eyeglasses or spotlight technique - she's sporting eyeglasses :)
  3. Crafty boots challenges - Life's a beach or summer vacation - that's what I did :)
That's it for this post... but still 2 more to come!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Brilliant! Such a fun page and I love the mouse. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab page and the little mouse is super cute - I love that shirt. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh that mouse image is just way too cute! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (glasses!) STASH with us this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous work with lovely design. Love colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments Challenge, Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10