Nude Pin up - WARNING nude....

Hello everyone! Yup I'm sharing a nude!  But if you read my post you will understand why I journaled this!  It's a message for me and for all my friends that don't like their bodies!

I don't know if you have seen my post in the SLS FB group but I have been doing the journaling by 5s.  And I used a great pin up from SLS lines for one of the pages Pin up Nude.

The layout was done while doing the steps and I finally finished the page this morning.  I really hope that you like this page.

My sentiment behind it is that we don't accept our bodies and ourselves and we really should no matter what shape we are!

From the journaling by 5 to this layout I have completed the left hand side with my thinking while doing this page.  I added some doodling as this was one of the page that I had not completed in the 15 minutes allowed.  I added some washi tape and lace tape.  The washi tape is a measuring one because we are always measuring ourselves.... and we shouldn't!
The sentiments are partially from Create with TLC

But I have to admit that I would love to have a body like she does lol.  I had fun coloring her with my copics.

Hope you like this and will think of using your digis in a different way!!!

Hope you have liked my inspiration for you go and check out the fabulous digis from SLS lines in the store.

Have a great Friday everyone!

Hugs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10