Lucy Loo - DIY Punk - The East Wind

It's time for a new release image over at The East Wind.  I just love love love Lucy Loo so I just HAD to play with her.

I made a special junk album (meaning I'm using all junk material that I repurposed for this!  And I think it came out pretty awesome.  I really hope that the person that I intend on sending this too will like it.

So for this page it's actually one of those shiny postcards that I keep on getting in the mail to advertise real estate.  I sanded the shiny paper.  Then I gessoed it.  I also used a box of soap to make the pocket.  I used my big gelli plate to make the print on this with some acrylic paint.  Then I used my sewing machine around the pocket to sew it together.  I used some stamps and some stencils to make these gelli printing.

Here's a look at what I did.

The great image was colored with my copics.   The tags were made using a project life card to which I put some washi tape and added a little hole and ruban from my stash.  The other tag was done with an addition playing card from a child's game.  The great sentiments are from Create with TLC.

I'm entering this junk journal page in the following challenges:

  1. Crafting from the heart challenge blog - Anything goes
  2. Dream valley challenges - Distressing - I think my gelli printing is really kind of distressed.
  3. Not just cards challenges - Anything goes
That's it for me for today.  Hope you like this!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Gorgeous coloring on the new Lucy! am loving all of your special albums and journals. This one looks particularly colorful. Love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Dream Valley.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10