Karleigh Sue Sexy Challenge - It's hot out here baby

Hello!  This is my last post of the day I promise!  But this time it's an hot one!  Well it has to be because it's for the fab Sexy challenge of Karleigh Sue and the challenge is It's hot out here baby.  For my make I decided to use the fabulous image Beauty

I did a mixed media class about dylusion paints and sprays.  And while in that class I used my left over paints to create extra pages in my book ahead of time.  I had this one with the keyhole that was waiting for something in it.... All the inks were spread with baby wipes to clean out the stencils!!!!  Love love love that way to use the paint to the max.

And when I saw this image I just thought it would be fun!  Can't get much sexier than this.

I added a bunch of letters that I had in my stash as well as other little sentiment.  I colored the great image with my copics and fussy cut her out so she would fit in this :)

You have to admit that any teenage boys would love to look through that keyhole.... well I know older men as wel lol

I'm entering this super sexy page in the following challenges:

  1. Cards galore challenges - Use a stamp or digi anywhere
  2. Snarky stampers - R is rude - I went with the notion that it's rude to look through a keyhole....
  3. Your scrapbook place - Anything goes
That's it for me for today  Have a great day everyone!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Awesome!! Thanks so much for joining the sisterhood of snarky stampers for our "R is for Rude" challenge! Agree - peeping through a keyhole IS rude!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool and sexy journal page! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done! I like the subtle rudeness. ;) Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, she's just hot! Great job. I do like images with a little attitude. It's totally something I would want to buy. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Your Scrapbook Place Challenge today. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting take on rude..beautiful page. Thanks for joining us at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful - very sexy! Thanks for joining us this week at Your Scrapbook Place!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10