SLS Lines Challenge- dies or punches

It's time for a new challenge over at SLS Lines digital Stamps and this time it's about dies/punches.  I have to admit for this one I only did 1 tiny little die.... I don't do that usually.... but hey I haven't been feeling all that good recently so this was good for me....

Here's the great journal page that I did with the image Voodoo Doll Pins

Here's my little journaling using some left over paints and sprays from my Dylusions class with Gisele Cabral!  I had lots of fun and even if the rest of my week was hell playing with paint and sprays got me doing better.  I used a little ICAD that I had made with my gelli plate last time with some left over paints.  I used a Nellie's oval die with some paper that were cut outs purchased at AC moores last year.  The sentiment is from Ginger's house

Here's a closer look at the great digi colored with my copics.  I did some doodling as well on the bottom and some writing from the heart.... I just wish I would find who has my voodoo doll and is playing with me!!!!
I'm entering this little make in the following challenges:
  1. Left of center challenges - LOC
  2. a-step-in-the-darkness - anything goes
  3. Dream in darkness - anything goes dark
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a great day.

Hugs


Comments

  1. Ahh, what a wonderful piece made of "leftovers", love the sentiment and love the broken colour tones you have used. Thank you for joining Dream in Darkness second challenge, still time to play more with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this voodoo doll! And absolutely feel like the sentiment today! LOL! Fab page and really cool way you composed it! Thanks for playing with us at Dream in Darkness this month! ~Nan, CT~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Voodoo is always a great idea! This came out great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Vicky. I love your colors and always so beautiful . Thank you for sharing with us at Create and Inspire Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome page! Love your voodoo doll, so clever. Awesome layers. Thanks for playing with us at Dream in Darkness! CT kim

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10