Scribbles Design's challenge - Feathers, Fins or Frog Legs

It's time for a brand new challenge over at Scribbles Design's challenge this time it's about Feathers, Fins or Frog legs.

Well I'm French... and always did have a thing for Frog legs lol.

So here's my make using this great image set called Carl's pad Too.  You just HAVE to admit that Carl is just awesome.


I thought this would be the perfect card for an online friend who had a b-day!  I used my nesting ovals from Quickutz and some left over papers.  The heart was part of a grab bag that I got from Minerva a friend and I edged it with some vintage photo distress ink.  I used as well my magnolia tag and my large circle from Spellbinder.  I used some twine from my stash. The bling is some puny beads that I melted!  Love how those turned out.

Here's a closer look at the fab Carl colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with Tlc
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Glitter n sparkle challenge blog - use a die cut - I used quite a few!
  2. Dis digi designs challenge - Use die cuts
  3. Hiding in my craftroom - Super scrap - I used a bunch of scraps!
That's it for me for now... but YES there's more.... good thing that I make these in advance.... but man it takes forever to do the posts.... and I'm sucking at those now....

Hugs

Comments

  1. Wonderful card, the image is great and so are the accents. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.

    Sue - HIMCR DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fun card, love the image, and your layout is can, thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Vicky!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Di's Digis last week and I should hope you join us again! Our new challenge is up now;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10