Gene and Debbie - Sparkle and Glitter

Today is my day for sharing some inspiration for Sparkle and glitter challenge.  I had so much fun making this! If you have followed me this year so far you know that I have totally become a stalker of Bonnie I want to try to make other things then cards that end up sitting in boxes!!!!

Another thing that Bonnie got me totally HOOOKED line and sinker is the journaling.  And when I saw the super cute litttle digis Debbie Singing in the rain and the awesome Gene Singing in the rain I just knew that I had to do a double layout with those 2.

I actually made a little spring scene!!!!  It's been a long time since I had so much painting... feels like a little kid in daycare getting all dirty and just loving it!

Yeah.... doesn't it show that I had fun playing there?!?  I used my salty ocean, lemonade squeezed and mowed lawn distress paints.  I used my quickuts cloud dies.  The great sentiments are from Create with TLC.  I used some sticker flowers and doodled some stems.

Here's a closer look at Debbie colored with my copics

And here's little Gene not afraid of a little rain...

This was one of the 1st of my journaling.... but won't be the last... I'm now wearing an apron like a second skin but it's not for cooking it's for playing.  And well when I do that I forget all the pain and bothers of life!  If you have a chance try it out!!!!

I'm entering these journal pages in the following challenges:

  1. Mixed media world - Anything goes mixed media
  2. That craft place blog - Easter/spring
  3. Crafty catz weekly challenge - Anything goes
That's it for now... but there's 2 more posts coming up so please do come back for them!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Beautiful job honey. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful creation with us at Crafty Catz.
    http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    Hugs
    Naz xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10