Barbette - RSD

If you have seen my latest posts you know that I sort have become hooked with mixed media.  Funny because I never wanted to have anything do to with that before... and look at me now... but I still do make cards and today that's what I'm sharing with you a sweet little card made for the Sparkle and Glitter blog

For this card I used the awesome Barbette she really made me think of spring!


I did a lot of layering but kept it fairly CAS because I just thought that paper was calling for it.  The paper is Hello Pastel by Prima.  I used some Nesting ovals from Quickutz.  I also used my Cheery Lynn Exotic Butterfly small.  I added a bunch of bling from Queen and co.

Here's a closer look at Barbette colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I really long to see some butterfly in other things than die cuts :)

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Brown sugar challenge - Anything goes
  2. Chocolate coffee cards - Use a die cut
  3. Crafty catz weekly challenge - Things with wings
  4. Wags n whiskers rubberstamps - Flowers
That's it for me for today.  Hope you have a great Friday.

Hugs

Comments

  1. you are right, this is the perfect spring card! I love those pretty butterflies! such a sweet image, too.

    hope you have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky - just popping over to say that your card is lovely and I adore the little butterflies around the image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky this is beautiful. I love the design and your coloring is just fabulous. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this one, Vicky! Fantastic background and incredible coloring. Love the splash of blue in the butterflies and your frame. Exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card and image thanks for sharing with brown sugar Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the design a lot. Wonderful use of the blue colour, it really pops and drew the eye to the image and pretty butterflies.

    Thank your for playing along with our Things with wings Challenge at Crafty Catz this week.
    Good luck and hope to see you back soon!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creation , love the die cuts you used , thanks for joining the challenge at Chocolate Coffee and Cards ..DT -Crystal

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10