Special birthday card

I had a very special b-day card to make :)  My little niece's!  I have show her brother's card here  so I really needed to do something special for her as well.

And I found a fabulous Canadian Artist and I'm sure that she would appreciate if she wasn't 3 and could know how great it is to support your economy... It's the great Rosey Hearts. The image that I used is from a great set of digis that's called Fairy teddy bear-Sugarstix

I fell in love with those digis and figured one of them was just perfect for this card!


The paper is from a pack that I just hoard... yeah... totally hoard it's from Doodlebug design - Sweet cakes and I thought well I looooove her so I can use this pack right?!?  I used some great ribbon that I got from my friend Edwina.  I added a little embellishment from Pebbles.  The dies are scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.  I stitched all around including the ribbon part!

Here's a closer look at the sweet digi that I colored with my copics and a lot of stickles on the wings.  I used a great sentiment from Create with TLC.
I followed this very fun sketch, haven't played with them in awhile


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sweet sketch wednesday - Sketch
  2. Drs designs blog -Buttons  - well there's one on it...
  3. Crafting for all seasons - girly girls - can't do much girly girl!
  4. Pennys challenges - Girly girls - can't get much more girly!!!
That's it for me for today.   Hope you have like this little card but mostly I hope that my little niece will like it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Such a sweet Birthday card for your little niece. I'm sure she will love this little ballerina! Your papers couldn't be more perfect for the celebration, love and cheers! Thanks for joining us at SSW2!
    Judi SSW2~GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable. What a cute image and sweet sentiment. Thanks for joining us this week. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, love the layout and will have to check out the artist. I'm sure your niece will love your card, it's super cute and pinky! Thank you for playing along at Penny's Challenges, see you Wednesday for a new one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a special birthday card! Love the image and the button center of the flower - so cute! Thank you for playing along with DRS Designs this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card with a sweet image and pretty papers.
    Thank you for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful creation - lovely colours - thank you for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see why you "hoard" this paper ... how fabulous is it?!! Great card Vicky. Love your paper and that sweet image. Thanks for joining us this week over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fabulous girly card.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10