Scribbles Challenge - Midway post - CAS

WOW it's already time for the midway post of Scribbles designs challenge and this time around the challenge is about CAS.

So it's the perfect time to share a little calendar page that I did using the fabulous image Hatch-chicklet

This calendar page was made using just scraps from my pile.  I fussy cut the little digi that I had colored with my copics.  The calendar is a Quebec one that you can find here.


I'm entering this little calendar in the following challenges:

  1. Jo's Scrap shack - Anything goes
  2. As you like it challenge - anything but a card - I really love this because those calendar will show the person that received it all year that I cared about them :)
  3. Mod squad challenge - Spring forward
That's it for me for this post but there's another one coming! 

Hugs

Comments

  1. Such a cute little project! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week in our Funday Friday challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack! Enjoy your week!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Spring project. Thank you for joining us at The Mod Squad Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Callander Vicky, love the wee chick. Thanks for sharing over on AYLI. Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky...wow...this is gorgeous. I love the calender. What a great gift this would make too. Thank you so much for playing along with The Mod Squad Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Vicky, this is page is stunning. Gorgeous papers and stamp! Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10