Doodle pantry - Porch Swing

Hello and happy Friday to you!  Today is my visit to the doctor... I'm always a bit anxious... nervous that he will be upset with me for trying to do too much and relapsing... but it's SOOOOO hard when you are used to doing a lot to stop and when you get a bit of energy not to spend it right away!

Anyway enough about my update.  Here's a little piece that I made for the great Doodle Pantry the theme is back to Anything goes so no reason not to participate!

Now it's time to share with you some goodies but oldies :)  There are soooo many fabulous sets in the store.  You really have to take the time to browse.  For this little Calendar since it was for the month of June which is Father's day here.  I decided to use the great Porch Swing to represent this month.
Porch Swing
Here's my little calendar page.  I used the precolored image with the blue because I thought it made it more masculine.
I used the grand label 1 and my large square from Spellbinder to make this.  I added some buttons. The calendar itself comes from here it's a Quebec one.

Here's a closer look at the precolored image.
Isn't it just perfect to represent Father's day?!?  a relaxing environment?!?

I'm entering this little calendar page in the following challenges:
  1. ttcrd - Anything goes
  2. Eureka stamps - Anything but a card
  3. Crafty boots challenges - anything but a card
That's it for this post.  I should be back with another post soon.

Hugs

Comments

  1. I Loooooove this image - and, I can't wait for Spring to get here so we can sit in the swing! As for relapsing - I know exactly what you mean - I have COPD and when I over do things, I HAVE to take it easy until I get my energy back and then I over do it again 'cause I feel better - a hard thing to do!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, my friend! Marvelous design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another hit card Vicky. Thanks for joining us over at Eureka Stamps..

    DT Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fab calender page Vicky. Thank you for sharing you work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely calendar page to celebrate fathers day. thanks for joining us at TTCRD this week and good luck
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautifully done calendar page. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great project & beautifully done. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the blue on this! Great calendar and design! Thanks for sharing at Eureka! Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vicky I love that image and I agree the blue coloured one is a great masculine image! Love the calendar page!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10