Paradise of Stamps - Valentine

Hello everyone!  It's time for the midway post of Paradise of stamps where the theme this time around is Valentine.

For my make I used a great stamp set from Cuddly buddly called Rose Garden
I really love those awesome set!!!  So many great stamp in that set.
I used some paper from Cloisonné - GCD.  I used some corner die cuts from Cheery Lynn B166.  I used some lace from my stash and some Hello Pastel pearl swirls from Prima.  I also used my Eyelet circle and large circle from Spellbinder.  I also stitched all around the card, been doing that a lot recently!

Here's a closer look at the stamped image colored with my copics.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Cute card thursday - Floral delight
  2. In the pink challenge - Cute in pink
  3. The sisterhood of crafters - Sweethearts and roses
  4. The house that stamps built - Photo inspiration - I was inspired with the colors!
That's it for this post.  There's still 2 more to come up so hope you are back for them.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Beautiful coloring and design Vicky! Love the stitching too! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘SWEETHEART & ROSES’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Vicky. Love your color combo and that image is lovely. Great coloring job with your copic markers. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood's "Sweethearts and Roses" challenge. Please come back and play again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Vicky! Thanks for entering in our photo inspiration challenge this week at Repeat Impressions. Glad you could stop by. Your card is so lovely and the sewing on it really makes it special. Take care and good luck! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Vicky! Thanks for entering our challenge at In The Pink! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10