Karleigh Sue Sexy Challenge

OHHHHH THIS IS SOOOO FUN!  It's time for our 1st Sexy challenge over at Karleigh Sue Challenge.  There's not many challenge place out there for the sexy images!  So it's a great time that this new challenge started!  And there's so many fabulous pin up and elegant images over at the store  or here at Etsy that you totally should check it out!  This is sure to please all those men in your lives :)

Here's the inside of the b-day card that I did for my hubby :)  You can find this super sexy image Sweet Cherry Pie


The paper is from DCWV - Premium pack.  I used my classic hearts, fancy tag 2 and curved rectangles from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiments are all from Create with TLC.  My hubby really really liked that image :)
And here's the other inside panel

 I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Inky impressions challenges - Valentine's/Love - This card is about lots of love
  2. In the pink challenge - Love is in the air - all the papers are bright pink... it doesn't show that good in the pictures :(
  3. Crafters cafe blog challenge - Hearts -there are lots here :)
  4. The maleroom challenge blog - Valentine's - I figured this would fit... it was made for my hubby's b-day but with lots of hearts and valentine inspired :)
That's it for this post... almost the end of today but there's still one more coming!  So please come back.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Ha Ha! I can see why hubby loved the card Vicky! Very clever, very sexy.
    Thanks for joining in with us at In The Pink. Good luck. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky - this is brilliant. Love the very sexy image, so beautifully coloured. Super personalised Valentine. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Thanks for playing along at The Crafter's Cafe.
    Hugs
    Fiona DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining us at TMR, I'm not surprised he loved it, it's a great man card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10