Karleigh Sue Challenge - Love

It's time for a new challenge over at Karleigh Sue Challenge I'm sure that you missed us!  I know I missed posting for it :)

This challenge is time for Love.  Just perfect for your valentine's day make.  The digi that I used is called Love potion.

The paper is from Cloisonné - GCD.  I used my super ovals from Spellbinder.  I added some hearts stickers from the dollar store.  

Here's a closer look at the fab digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
"

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Kit and clowder - Anything goes
  2. Sweet stampin challenge blog - Love
  3. Wags n whiskers rubberstamps - Hearts
  4. Sister act card challenge - Anything goes
That's it for this post.  There's one more so please do come back for it :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. Fab card, love your colouring.
    Thank you for sharing in our love challenge at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring Vicky....Love the wonderful color combo. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card.Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10