Gerda Steiner - Nerdy but nice

I'm at the limit of this progressive challenge of Gerda Steiner Designs.  I got the fab image Nerdy but nice because I played in the last progressive challenge.

Here's my card with this image.

The cardbase is American Cardstock.  The top is scrap papers that I purchased at AC Moores this summer.  I used some ribbon from the dollar store.

Here's a closer look at the super sweet digi colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I followed this great sketch to make this:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Gerda steiner designs - Progressive challenge
  2. Freshly made sketches - Sketch
  3. Deep ocean challenge blog - Our furry friends
That's it for this post!!!!  I did it I managed to make it in time for the progressive challenge!!!  YAY

Hugs

Comments

  1. Great card, just love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so, so cute! Fabulously fun bunny and even better saying! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10