Dragon Valentine - Faery Ink inspiration

Hello everyone! I'm here to share my make of Faery ink designs with you something that I made for my daughter as her valentine's card!  I just knew when I saw this image that it was the one that I would use for her card because you see she just ADORES dragons!

The image that I'm using is Dragon Valentine I really wanted the image to pop.  I think with this color scheme I have succeeded!

I used some papers from DCWV - The immortal love and my DCWV - Premium paper pack. I used my nesting squares rounded.  I used my Nellie's rectangle and my Stamping up banner die.  The hearts are DCWV - the immortal love chipboards.

And here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I fussy cut it out!  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Great impressions stamps - Love love love
  2. Jellypark challenges - Love is in the air
  3. Dis digidesigns challenge - Include hearts
That's it for this post.  The next one will be muuuuuch later today.  Hope you have a great Monday.

Hugs


Comments

  1. I have a granddaughter who also adores dragons and this is such a perfect image for them. Wonderful hearts, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, Vicky! LOVE the great image and I totally love the fun sentiment--too cool! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute Vicky! That dragon is adorable! I'm sure your daughter will love it! Thanks so much for joining us for the Great Impressions challenge! I hope you share with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, cute image, thanks for sharing over at Jellypark Friends :o).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10