Doodle Pantry - Monkey Barrel

Hello!  I'm here to share with you a fast little card that I made for a kid's b-day!  It's using one of the fabulous sets from Doodle pantry called Monkey Barrel.  It was part of the fabulous new release this month
Monkey Barrel

I just looooove those precolored images.  They make my life so much easier these days!  I can just concentrate on making a card!  That's awesome because it does take my mind off stuff and well I don't get as tired.

So here's my bright little card!  I really also left it quite CAS since the paper was pretty much doing all the work.
The paper is from Ki - Celebrate paper pad.  I used my Nellie's oval dies and my large circle from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the great pre-colored digi.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Creative card crew - Birthday with sentiment
  2. Sweet stamps blog - Happy birthday
  3. Cardmania challenges - Add some red
  4. The pink elephant challenge - Happy birthday
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a great Wednesday.

Hugs

Comments

  1. You did a great job in choosing the pretty non busy papers to let the darling monkeys take center stage. I also love the elementary look of the candles....perfect. I agree in that the pre-colored images are wonderful in their own right and says time to make more fun cards that worrying over coloring if you are in a hurry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply wonderful! I love this project and the colors you've used. Fabulous idea and great use of papers. Thanks for sharing your art work with us at Card Mania Challendges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card!!! Thanks for joining us at Card Mania :) zetkaArt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10