Digi Choosday - In the pink

It's time for a new challenge over at Digi Choosday and this time around it's about Pink!

I really love playing with pink so this was not an issue at all.... well beside deciding which digis and papers to use!!!  My world, so many fabulous options.  I finally went for the great Work and Play 2 collection, the papers and the image are from that set and it's such a great deal!  But you can also find just the image called Florist here.

I had such a fun time coloring this up!  I used a flower as well from that set for the embellishment.
I used my Label 22, label 19 and my large circle from Spellbinder.  I used a ribbon from my stash and did some embossing with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  I used some bling from Queen and co as well.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  I used a sentiment from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Whoopsi Daisy - Pretty in pink
  2. Pink gem challenge blog - Lots of layers
  3. Allsorts challenge - Flower power
  4. Inkspirational challenges - Rose colors
  5. Cut it up challenges - Embossing
Have a fabulous day everyone.  Hope you will be inspired to join us.

Hugs


Comments

  1. So beautiful and delicate, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky, gorgeous card and image, great colouring. Love the touch of embossing and beautiful bow. Thanks for joining our challenge at Whoopsi Daisy and hope you will join us again soon. Jennifer DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely image! The flowers on the front work so well with it.

    Thank you for joining us for our National Braille Literacy challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Vicky I love the image and the colours are wonderful.
    And the overall design is great.
    Thank you for joining us at whoopsidaisy challenge good luck with the draw. xx

    Debs xx

    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and sweet card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting 
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your wee florist is absolutely adorable! Such fabulous colouring! The background papers, framing, flower cluster and bow complement her wonderfully! Thank you for sharing this gem in the Inkspirational gallery!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so very pretty and so very pink! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card,thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really pretty
    Thanks for sharing with us at a gem of a challenge
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card has both the cuteness and the sweetness!
    Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational for our "Rose colours" challenge.
    Pia xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A really lovely card and such a sweet image. Thank you for joining us at Whoopsie Daisy and Good Luck
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10