Doodle Pantry - Moo Birdie

It's Friday and for me that means a doctor's appointment... hope he is there this time really really really need to see him!  Need sleep lol

So since I'm pretty tired I've been playing with some precolored image and I'm lucky because the ones for the great Doodle Pantry are just so cute and perfect for fast cards!!!

For this one I used a great new release set called Moo Birdie

It's the perfect set to play with the great new challenge going on over here the theme is milk in my pantry!!!  With the option of buttons or brads.  On this card I did the milk but not the option.

The paper for this is from Studio G.  I used my label 12, my fancy tag 2 and my Ribbon tag trio 3 from Spellbinder.  It's really part of my resolution this year to use more different dies (I have so many and always come back to the same ones...).  I used some ribbon from my stash.  I also did some stitching all around and distressed the edge with my Tim Holtz distresser tool.

Here's a closer look at the great precolored image and the cute sentiment that comes in the set.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Crafty ribbons challenge - Lets get sentimental 
  2. Sassy studio designs - Anything goes
  3. Wordart wednesday - Anything goes
  4. Papertake weekly  - Anything goes
That's it for me for today!  Don't forget to enter in my giveaway.

Hugs

Comments

  1. How adorable Vicky. I love the papers and the image. Hope you get some rest. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and stitching Vicky, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this. Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun image, :D. Love the stiches and layout. Thank you for joining Sassy Studio Designs, hope to see you there next week too and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Vicky! I just love Birdie in all of his costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card thanks for joining us at crafty ribbons
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10