Kids with Pumpkin

Hello everyone!  It's Sunday and it feels totally like a fall day today... so chilly this morning.  The perfect weather to stay in and craft :)  Hope to do just that this afternoon.

This morning I have some post to prepare because it will be a busy day on my blog tomorrow!!!!  In the meantime here's a little card for today since there wasn't anything going on today here that is for the Gerda steiner designs challenge.  This time we have a cute little kid with pumpkin to work with :)


I had in my stash a great set from Forever Fall card kit by Bobunny that I had yet to use!  I thought that this is the perfect opportunity to use this set.  And this is one of the card that I made with it.  Mind you I'm changing the look by adding the digis... but the background is still from it.  I used my small and large deckled rectangle as well as my large circle from Spellbinder.  I used some buttons and some vintage photo distress ink around the label.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The fabulous sentiment is from Create with TLC

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Gerda Steiner designs - Progressive challenge
  2. Sweet stampin challenge blog - Spots and stripes
  3. Creative knockouts - Outdoors
  4. Milkcoffee challenge - Colors of autumns
That's it for me for today!  Have a great Sunday.  And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Gorgeous papers. Such a cute image and great sentiment. Thanks for playing at Creative Knckouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky, what a lovely card you've created and so nice to see your color match our "colors of Autumn" challenge. Thank you for joining us at Milk N Coffee! Hugs, Rita DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card I love the torn looking edge and the sentiment is perfect. Thanks for joining Gerda's September challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that background! Fab card. Thank you for playing along at Milk Coffee this challenge. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10