Nicecrane - All season hats

Hello everyone!  I'm here today to share with you a little card that I made for Nicecrane Designs and this time I used the fabulous set All season's hat

All Season Hats
I used one of those images last week... and loved the set soooo much that I'm back this week with another :)
The paper for this one is from MME - Blush.  I used my label 9 from Spellbinder.  The lace and bling was from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the precolored digi.  I didn't add a sentiment so it can be used for any occasions.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Glitter n sparkle challenge blog - anything goes
  2. Fussy and fancy challenge - it's all about the girls
  3. Crafting by designs - Use dies

I hope you have a fabulous Monday!  It's so great when it's a Monday and it doesn't mean back to work!!!  I'll be enjoying the beach hopefully today!!!

Hugs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10