Imagine That - GDT new release

Hello everyone!  I'm totally excited!!! I was one of the lucky one to be one of the chosen gdt for Imagine that digi stamps so for the next 2 months I get to play with their fabulous images!!!!!

This newest set is the one that you are getting for free if you have played in the last month's challenge!  It's just perfect for all those Christmas in July cards!!!  And of course for getting one more Christmas card done ahead of time... yup only 6 months to go... yikes!  Haven't taken my summer vacation yet and here I am talking about Christmas!
And I used the paper set from 

Here's my card with these fabulous set.  There are soooo many awesome digital papers!  And colors I was really inspired.
I really love the non traditional Christmas colors.  I used my Nesting frame 11 from Quickutz.  I also added some Tattered lace snowflake toppers that I put in a shiny left over card stock.  I used some bling from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digit that I colored with my copics.  I edged everything with some seedless preserve distress ink.  I also added some stickles to the hats.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Decosses dynamite doodles  - 12 months of Christmas card link up
  2. Come and get it - Animals
  3. My perfect life uk - Any Christmas card
  4. Robyns fetish challenge blog - Stripes or dots - did stripes
  5. The squirrel and the fox - Christmas in July
  6. Crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge - Let's get sentimental

I have some more posts today... 2 actually so I really really hope that you like what you see!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. I know the feeling Vicky, LOL - summer's just beginning... it was a bit hard for me to get in the mode to create a Christmas but you did an outstanding job on your card!! Love that you used those WInter Chill papers with this. Your snowflakes are so cute too - the perfect embellies *Ü* Welcome aboard!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. I love that you used nontraditional colors for Christmas. I think Christmas colors should be changed up at times. Great coloring and card. Thank You for joining us over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.

    Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job, Vicky!! I can't wait to see your next creation. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable, Vicky! I love those papers. Will have to go shopping and pick those up. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable Vicky!! Love the papers you used and those silver snowflakes. Simply perfect!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card, love the image. Thanks for sharing it with us over at The Squirrel and The Fox.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Vicky this is awesome. What fun to be on the team for 2 months and use such wonderful digi's. I am super excited and I know you are too.
    Lynne K.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Vicky, Love the image really sweet. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It this week.
    Cindy owner and DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute image and I love the soft colours and inked edges. Thanks a lot for joining in with my Festive 48. Hope you can link up again next week. Marina http://myperfectlifeuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 183 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need to go check out this challenge. I keep reading how you get the free image. Those papers are beautiful. I am on a digital paper spree now for some reason....Your card is just wonderful. I love it...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely Christmas card with two very sweet images! Lovely work Vicky and thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It this week. All the best. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, Vicky - love the colours you've used.

    Great to be working with you as a Summer Guest Designer for Imagine That.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10