The East Wind - FB Challenge - Wedded Bliss

Hello everyone! It's Saturday!!!  And today I'm going to be celebrating 2 of my kids b-days.... so people over and lots of fun family time!  But not much crafty time.... oh well... can't have everything.

But now I'm here to share with you the card that I did for the new FB challenge of The East Wind.  For this challenge it's Wedded bliss!  For my card I decided to use the fabulous image Asian mon amour Korean Hanbok.  I really love how the trees are intertwined... I just thought it was the perfect sign for love!
The paper for this card is from Day Dream - 1st edition.  I used my nesting frame 6 from Quickutz.  I added a little ribbon with some gold pearl embellishment on it and another ribbon and bow that I made.

Here's a closer look at the fab digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sister act card challenge - Anything goes
  2. Lil red wagon - wedding theme
  3. The sisterhood of crafters - wedding

I hope you have a fabulous Saturday and weekend!  Hope you will be back to my blog tomorrow for a special post!

Hugs

Comments

  1. What a beautiful creation Vicky and your coloring is PERFECTION! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘WEDDING’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just LOVE this, Vicky! PERFECT wedding card. Soooo romantic. Happy Birthday to your kiddles. Enjoy your weekend. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeously done, hon! Love the entwined trees in the image and your background paper is fabulous. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly lovely! Thanks for playing along with us at Little Red Wagon :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10