Digital Delight - Handy Harry

Hello everyone!  I'm here to share with you my card as inspiration this week for the great Digital Delight and this time I'm using the very fun Handy Harry and the awesome Best Dad sentiment.

This was my Father's day card for my dad!!!  And I have to say that it was loved :)
The paper for this card is from Happy go lucky from Fancy Pants.  I used my large circles from Spellbinder.  The embossing was done with my sizzix alteration folder.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Creative corner challenges - Just for boys
  2. Jo's Scrap Shack - I love you dad
  3. Totally gorjuss - Dad
  4. Crafty cardmakers - Card with circle - or lots of circles
I hope you have a fabulous Thursday!!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Harry is really cute. Love the colours here and of course the circles are perfect for our current challenge.

    Thanks for joining us.

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers and More

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Handy Harry" has to be one of the cutest carpenters I've ever seen, Vicky! My own 'best' Dad would have loved this card. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, and such a sweet DIY mouse!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely love those colours

    thanks a lot for taking part at CREATIVE CORNER CHALLENGES Love Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10