Delicious Doodles - Make a scene

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at Delicious Doodles Challenge.  This time our challenge for you is to use a scene or make a scene!

So for my card I used the fabulous image Loch Lomond I thought it would make a great male card!

Since I wanted a masculine feel to this card I decided to use some extra texture on this!  So I used my DCWV - Burlap paper.  I added some ribbon from my stash.  The paper in the background is from Happy camper from We R memory keepers.  I added some Robin's nest dew drops.  I also used my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my pebbles chalk.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC and I thought it was great fun!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Chalk n stock - anything goes - use chalk - I did it's my pebbles chalk for the coloring of the image even if it shows quite pale here...
  2. Dlart thankful thursday - Masculine
  3. Scrapbooker phd - add texture
  4. Creative moments - Anything goes for boys
  5. Inky impressions challenges - For the boys
That's it for this post... but I have one more for this Friday!!!  So please come back!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. I love the burlap paper, Vicky. That happens to be one of my favorite things for adding texture and it always works well on masculine cards. Terrific image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just a lovely masculine card. The color choices are fantastic. You achieved so much texture here. Thanks for joining ScrapbookerPhD's texture challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Love the burlap. Thanks for playing along with Inky Impressions Challenge! Looking forward to seeing your creations at our next challenge. ♥ Jamie at CraftyGirl21

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us over at Creative Moments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool card. I love the picture and the scenary. Thank you for joining us at ScrapbookerPhD -Randi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10