Nicecrane - Fascinating birds

Hello everyone!  I'm here to share with you a little card that I made with a fabulous digi from Nicecrane Designs.  This time the image that I'm using is from the set Fascinating birds.  I really adore this great set!  Such great bird images that can be used for all sorts of occasions!
Fascinating Birds CS

Here's my card with one of those fabulous digis
The paper for this card is from Authentique - Renew.  I used my lattice rectangle from Spellbinder.  The sentiment was cut using my nellie's Multi frame ovals.  I added some bling/buttons from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the fabulous precolored digi.  The sentiment is from Doodle Pantry and it's called Salutations Françaises! It's only 2$$$ for lots of sentiments in French!  Such a great deal!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Artistic inspirations challenges - Anything goes - punches or dies - used dies :)
  2. Make it Monday - Nature
  3. Simon says stamp blog - Botanical
  4. Eureka stamps - Birthdays
That's it for this post but I have one more to come up!  So I hope you will be back for it!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Very pretty card - with your die cut behind the bird! So nice to make a quick card for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Vicky! Wonderful botanical scene! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. This is beautiful! I'm not sure what you did to the edging around the whole card but it is really cool. Love the new set of images from Nicecrane Designs and your paper choices as well. Great buttons finish it up nicely.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Vicky, so pretty. Thanks for joining us this week for our "Birthday Challenge." Come back to join us again and good luck.
    Karal Eureka Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Vicky, amazing image, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card, Vicky!!

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card, Vicky

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10