Mer Queen

Hello everyone!  I didn't have any cards or creations to share with you for my DT work so I figured this was the perfect time to share a tag that I made for the Smeared and smudged forum freebie!  I usually wouldn't share it here because usually my makes for that forum are darker... but I didn't make a darker theme item so I figured this was perfect here.

I really love to use tags now!  But I really hate preparing them.  So last week I put a bunch out while it was nice and inked them with some of my tattered angels spray inks and let them dry. This was the perfect opportunity background for my Mer Queen.


I used some stickers from K& Cie that I thought would fit nicely.  I also used my large and small circle dies from Spellbinder.  The ribbon was in my stash and of course I inked the tag with some Tattered Angel sprays.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
What do you think of my little tag?  I was pretty happy with the result

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
  1. Smeared and smudged - Freaky Freebie challenge
  2. Patties creations challenge - no no no cards
  3. Milkcoffee challenge - Anything but a card
  4. Crafts and me inspiration - Make a tag
That's it for me!  Hope you have a fabulous Saturday!!!  I have to do some cleaning... yeah that dreaded word... probably a small errand and then some crafting and supper at the restaurant with my dad and brother (that should be fun!).

Hugs


Comments

  1. I think you do fantastic tags, Vicky! Can't see why you don't like preparing them. This one is a delight. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Vicky gorgeous hun love it hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wonderful spritz background gives a fabulous 'watery' feel! Love the coral and that little fish and your beautiful colouring!
    Thank you for joining us at the MilkCoffee Challenge. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic sea themed tag. That image is brilliant and very different. The scene you have produced is great and is an axing backing for the image. Great diecut elements.

    Thank you so much for the lovely comment you left on my blog, it was lovely to read.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely. tag, especially like the coloring of the background and the nice sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty tag!
    Thanks for playing in our "NO, NO, NO CARDS!" Challenge #92!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm hear with a DT hat on today. Your tag turned out fabulous! Love the colour scheme and fun image you used. Perfectly paired with that sentiment as well. Cool sea embellies too. Thanks for joining us this fortnight over at Pattie's Creations Challenges. I hope you will consider coming back and playing with us again soon. Good luck in the draw.

    Hugs,
    Lisa, PCDC DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10