East Wind Challenge - Bride of May

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at The East Wind and this time our challenge for you is Bride of May!  And there are so many fabulous images over at The East Wind that none of us used the same one!!!  That's really impressive.

For my card I decided to used the gorgeous Lucy Loo Flower Goddess I thought she was just perfect for this challenge!


The paper is from Desert Bloom - First Edition.  I also used The natural cardstock - DCWV.  I used my Nesting rectangle and Nesting square doily from Quickutz.  I added a lush ribbon and a button from my stash and that was it!

Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi that I colored with my copics and to which I added some Wink of Stella in clear for the added shimmer.  The fabulous sentiment for this card is from Gingers House.
And here's a side view of the card so you can see the extra shimmer to the dress it's very light... So you really have to check it out...
Here's the fabulous inspiration picture from Fab n funky challenges  

I think I managed to make a really elegant card :)  And I'm entering this in the following challenges:
  1. Alphabet challenge blog - G for gorgeous gowns
  2. Bloggers-challenge - Buttons and bows
  3. Polka doodle - Something old and something new - the old is the paper that I had in my stash for quite a long time and the doily die that's quite new!
  4. Sister act card challenge - Anything goes
  5. Word art wednesday -  Anything goes
  6. Fab n funky challenges - Inspiration picture - I went more with the teal :) and of course the flowers :)
That's the 2nd post of the day... still another 3!!!  Yup you read right!  3!!!! I know... I wrote them lol

Hugs


Comments

  1. I am a big fan of your cards with Sentiments, you always finds the Perfect one!I have to mention that I Love the sentiment! I love how this card turned out so elegantly for the wedding theme. and also, very appropriate for Bride of May! ^^ thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so totally elegant and captures the inspiration pic as well as the Bridal theme perfectly, Vicky! I so love the quote and will have to remember it for future wedding cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, love all that glittery goodness--from the paper (which is awesome) to the image! Beautiful job. Cool sentiment too.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Vicky! I love that image and the fabulous sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Vicky! fabulous image and sentiment...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic take on the mood board inspiration! Love what you have created! Thanks for joining Fab n Funky this week. kx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful colors and papers here, Vicky! I love the image and the way you colored it. We are blessed that you joined our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I want to encourage you with God's Word in Ephesians 6:7 which says, "Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not people."

    Hugs and blessings,
    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10