Digital Delights - Splish Splash Susie

Hello everyone!  I'm back and this time it's for my post of Digital Delights and I have used the super cuuuuuute Splish Splash Susie and a sentiment from the Feel better sentiment set.

Here's the card that I made:

The paper is from Teresa Collins - Tell your Story.  I used my label 31, grand scallop circle and grand circle all from Spellbinder.  I added a tag that was made with my X-cut tag. I put some pearls in yellow from my stash and some Gingham flowers with bling also from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi that I colored with my copics.  I used some Peacock feather distress ink all around.
I entering the following challenges with this card:

  1. Addicted to stamps-challenge - Anything goes
  2. Divas by design challenge - Anything goes
  3. Paper pretties blog - Flowers
  4. Memas crafts - May flowers - for mom
  5. The squirrel and the fox - Let's hear it for the girls
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a great day!  See you tomorrow :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. Morning Vicky she is super cute hun and having loads of fun - fab design and great colouring have a great day hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky. Your card made me smile and I'm sure anyone feeling down will certainly perk up if they received that card. Glad you're back. Thanks for stopping by and playing with us at Mema's Crafts this month. Good luck and come again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colouring in of the cute image. I love your choice of colours for the whole card, and the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, love the sponging around the image, Vicky! Fab coloring, great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicky your card is wonderful...I love those flowers and your coloring. I am a little behind with my comments so bare with me...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your cheerful card! Thanks for sharing it with Divas by Design and good luck. Hugs, Justyna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute, love the colours you chose! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More this week. We sure hope to see you around again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet. Love how you created the 'sky' around the image. Really unique layout too. What a wonderful get well card for someone.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10