East Wind FB challenge - Magical

Wooohoooo it's Friday!  And it marks the start of a new challenge on the FB group of The East Wind which you can find here.

Our challenge on FB is only using some great The East Wind images but they are soooo fun so why wouldn't you use them lol and our theme for you this time is Magical Creatures.

For this card I used the awesome Angel because I figured Angels are pretty magical!    I decided to make this card really fresh and spring like.  I'm totally longing for spring weather... and they are announcing more snow... so looking for some magic to push it away lol

The paper for this card is from Nostalgia - GCD studio.  I used my label 11 and my curved rectangles from Spellbinder.  I added some little bling from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi that I colored with my copics.  I used some stickles on the wings.   The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
For this card I followed this awesome sketch:
 

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Tuesday morning sketches - Sketch
  2.  Crafters cafe blog challenge - Make a square card
  3.  Word art wednesday - Anything goes
  4. Papertake weekly - For a mum or girly 
  5. Digi haven - Things with wings
That's the 1st post of the day but there's another one!  So I really hope that you will be coming back for it!!!

Hugs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10