up up and away

I'm back for my last post for now :)  This time I'm using a new CD that I got from Jem's Designs Ltd they are still on sale.... such a great deal!!!

I got a bunch of CDs for steampunk.  And the one that I'm using today is the great Travel in Steampunk.  Love all the great images in it.

This is a topper that you can decoupage and overlay.  I love the dimension that it gives to this card.  I also love that it's giving me the opportunity to make some Masculine cards.  I need more of those lol

I used my grand circle die from Spellbinder for the bottom piece.  I added some metal corners.  The images and the sentiment were distressed using some vintage photo distress ink.

Here's a closer look at the fab images and the great sentiment from Create with TLC

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Miriams crafting blog - Hot air balloon
  2. Paula holifield crafts - Man up - my 3rd and last entry
  3. Quirky crafts - Quirky well - pile it up many layers
Ok so that's it for now!!!  I'll probably be back later with more :)  Have a great crafty day!!!


I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html

Hugs



Comments

  1. Vicky the topper is awesome, love the steampunk theme and it certainly does make the perfect masculine card... , brilliantly put together! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, such a great design and wonderful papers.
    Thank you for taking part in A Little Bit Crafty Challenge this month.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10