Smeared and smudged ATC

Hello everyone!!!  Well I should be starting to feel a lot better right?!?  Well tell that to my body that was super tired... and that is still having issues with that @#$@#%#% bug!!!  Man will it ever leave where it came from?!?  My hubby came back from work and he's still got the chills as well.  I'm telling you it could be a movie of the bug that didn't want to leave!!!

Anyway, I had to do my ATC for the Smeared and smudged forum... This month there's 9 of them.

Since I knew that I wasn't in much shape at all... I did colored my fabulous cupid grumpie (a freebie if you signed up for the ATC swap) and then scanned him.  I have to admit the little grumpies are one of my favorite stamps/digis!!!!  I then removed the background to be able to put him digitally over another background.  I also got my fabulous cds from Jem's Design today!!! YAY  the cds are totally AWESOME!!!  And so I used my Enigma CD (they are all on sale right now!) for the background. It's just PERFECT for this ATC!!!!  So you can see on the picture the original that I had colored with my copics.  When I scanned it I lost some of that intensity... oh well at least I can still use that one on a card :)

So those are my 9 ATCs.  I used as I said my new Enigma CD from Jem's Design.  I added a sentiment from Create with TLC it's a new freebie called Happy Valentines Devil.  Unfortunately I turned it to red to use on my ATC and the last bit doesn't show as much as it should... :(  I also added 2 little roses from Scrapper's Delight from the Wonderland Element kit!  I'm really loving those digital element kits especially when sick!!!

Here's a closer look at one.  You can see just above how bright those colors should have been :(  But you can also see the detail of the fabulous background paper!!! LOOOOVE that new CD!!!
I'm entering these little ATC in the following challenges:

  1. Wicked wednesday atc - Valentine's day
  2. Smeared and smudged - anything goes - Smeared ink.
  3. Filipino scrapbookers challenge - ATC - Valentine theme
Hope you have liked them!!! :)  And if you would have liked to play with us you really should be on the forum with us :)  

I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html

Hugs

Comments

  1. LOL What fun these ATCs are, Vicky! Love them. I miss doing ATCs. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your wonderful ATC's...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10