Open Minded midway post - show some love

Wow you guys are totally unbelievable!!!   So far the entries that we have seen are awesome.  So it's the midway point for Open Minded Crafting Fun.  Our challenge is Show some love which is perfect for this time of year :)

Our fabulous sponsors are the following:
,and

For my card I decided to use a great set from Scrapper's delight it's the fabulous set Mother's nature kit and right now that set is on special it's only 3$$$  and I just adore it :)  I made this card digitally then printed it to be able to embellish it a bit :)

So I have used all kinds of the elements from the set.  I used some bling and some Robin's nest sunflower dew drops.

Here's a closer look at the fab digis and elements.  I included a sentiment from Create with TLC.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Brown sugar challenge - Valentines
  2. Craftitude challenges - Anything goes/Valentine/Love - Well I'm going with the team and I'm super happy to join in as a contestant :)
  3. Crafts 4 eternity - With love
  4. 613 Avenue Create - Anything goes/felt - doing anything goes
That's it for me for now!!!  Hope you have a fabulous crafting day!!!!  I will try to get some crafting done :)


I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html

Hugs



Comments

  1. Oooh, ooooh, ooooh and ooooh! I be loving this! Wonderful digi and even more wonderful creation!!!! The little bit of bling really sets it off! I see more fabulous digital card creations in your future.

    I just went over to see what the theme was at DSC to find out whether you could also enter it there and just saw another fab digital creation that you won with! So more congrats!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning as ever Vicky, I promise to have a Mid Month done one of these days, LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card. Thanks for playing along with us at Brown Sugar this week. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank-you for sharing your fabulous card with us at Crafts 4 Eternity! hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10